Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ada Business Technology

Today is my first attempt at blogging. I am starting to build up business relationships with enterprises that I can help with my experience and expertese as well as enterprises that can assist Ada Business Technology.

I vew myself as an IT person who has a diverse background. I have spent the last 20 years of my career as an IT working executive. By that I mean I have been a project manager, architect, designer and developer. I have created strategic and tactical plans. I have placed significant roles in ISO 9001 and SOX certification.

Right now I trying to build business relationships in the West Michigan area.

For those not in West Michigan, it is snowing lightly here. Over the next few days they expect a total of 5 to 8 inches. In Long Island this would be a major snow event. Here it is just winter.

No comments: